Welcome to Frank Turner Racing, where our team supply the racing knowledge and experience to bring you the betting returns that we all so dearly long for.

Here at Frank Turner Racing we believe in the horse racing betting arena, with experience comes success. Horse Racing is one of the very few sports that with the right knowledge, experience and an abundance of time for statistical analysis, offers opportunities to find an edge over the bookmakers. The potential for huge value returns is very much real.

Did you know that a mere 3% of individuals profit long term from sports betting? If you didn’t, you do now. We firmly believe that the remaining 97% of unsuccessful bettors lack one or more of the following key attributes; time, experience, commitment, discipline and/or the analytic skills to supplement successful betting.

Time is one of the most important factors in statistical analysis. In the era in which we now live in, finding time to study horse racing statistics can be the biggest challenge. Let Frank Turner Racing help you bridge that gap and guide you on the path to a successful betting career. Allow yourself the opportunity to become one of the elite 3%.

Experience in this game comes from many years of exposure to all areas of the sport. These include countless hours of statistical analysis, reading horse racing news daily, sharing knowledge with like-minded individuals, regular visits to the races, as well as building solid contacts in the sport. We appreciate not everyone has this luxury so let Frank Turner Racing bring over 20 years of horse racing betting experience to the table.

Commitment is of the utmost importance if you are to make a career in sports betting, however it’s important to only commit what you can afford to lose. We are backing animals not machines, and with this realisation comes discipline. We will hit highs and lows but with the right approach and the right analysis, the highs will far outweigh the lows.

Discipline is one of the hardest things to master in the sports betting world. Developing a staking plan to allow you to ride out those ‘lows’ that we spoke about earlier can be difficult. We operate a points system to ensure you have a strict staking plan and help eliminate the desire to back selections heavier than you perhaps should.

Analytical Skills are certainly not everyone strong point. In horse racing there are many variables, and different race types require a different analytical approach. We have an arsenal of tried and tested systems to cover all grades of horse racing. The key to a successful system is to be methodical in your analysis, which is easier said than done when you have a multitude of conflicting ‘opinions’ thrown at you from all angles, whether these be in newspapers or on the Internet. We focus on statistics and statistics alone so take the first step to becoming successful in this arena. Become part of the Frank Turner Racing family.

We must stipulate that it is important to see sports betting as a long term investment and not a ‘get rich quick’ scheme. Profit should be measured over months and years, rather than days and weeks. The real test of quality lies in consistency over a sustained period of time and we are committed to bringing this to each and every one of you.

Of course, as with any sport there is a small element of luck involved and those of you who know horse racing will know this all too well. There will be races where things just do not go our way, whether this is a horse falling over fences or becoming boxed in and unable to make its move……we must stress that although this occurs in the minority of cases, it does happen and you must prepare yourself for that. Regardless, with the right system and right approach it is very much possible outsmart the bookmaker in the long-run. We can’t win them all but we can certainly win more than they want us to.

Here at Frank Turner Racing we operate two very distinct systems, both of which are tried and tested over several years in the sport to ensure maximum profit for you as the customer.

The first concentrates on handicaps alone and our approach tends to be weighted in this system’s favour for the more competitive weekend racing. It’s in these races that our strong analytical skills are of the utmost importance and they really do pay dividends.

For the lower grade affairs (maidens, sellers, bumpers etc), which tend to feature more frequently on the mid-week cards, we take a different analytical approach. This approach is proven to return consistency and more importantly profit month on month.

Please visit our ‘Memberships’ page to find out how to get involved. We look forward to welcoming you to the family.

Regards,

The Frank Turner Racing Team.